Off we go!

Off we go!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is Mother's Day! We celebrated all day long and Mom had a great day! Of course, in order to look my best, Mom took me to the hair salon for my first (unofficial) haircut. I got "evened up" as Glamma says and I think it did a lot for my overall image *smile*! While we were celebrating on the east coast, our west coast friends, Kristy and Morgan, welcomed a baby girl, Wren Noelle. I can't wait to meet my newest girlfriend in July and chat about sand toys on the beach!

It has been very rainy here this week, but we were able to catch some rays outside before the rain came. I wore my new hat and hung out on the lawn while Mom and Glamma planted some roots (bulbs they called them)! Lots of dirt was flying, but I managed to stay clear of it!

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: