Off we go!

Off we go!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Annapolis and Other Adventures


These past two weeks have been very eventful! For one thing, mommy started working from home, so all of my toys are now in the office! I enjoy distracting her from her work :)

This past weekend, we all drove down to Maryland for a wedding. I got to stay with my Glamma while mommy and daddy partied ~ what happens with Glamma stays with Glamma! While we were in Maryland, we visited my Great Aunt Saralee (she is really great!) and my other Great Grandma, Deeda! We had fun talking to all the residents of Mary's House where Deeda lives. They certainly enjoyed us, too!

Also in Maryland, we paid a visit to Annapolis and cruised around the Naval Academy. Dad pointed out all the important buildings and monuments, especially the Commander and Chief's football trophy. It was a beautiful weekend to be outside.

In other news, I'm starting to laugh a lot and make all sorts of funky noises, too. I've even rolled over once or twice, but I think I forget how to do that, now.

Click here for the latest pictures

No comments: