Off we go!

Off we go!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Fun Adventures Round Out Month 2


These last two weeks we have been very busy! Mom has been planning our vacation out to California in July; we'll get to do a lot of celebrating there - we arrive on mom and dad's 6th anniversary and leave on dad's 3*th birthday! Somewhere in there I will be baptized! It should be fun.

This past weekend my Glamma and Grandpa came back from Las Vegas. They brought be some baby bling and told me all about their fun trip to the Grand Canyon. Then, dad and mom put me in the car for a very long trip to New Jersey. We went to mom's alma mater, Rutgers, for Ag Field Day. I got to see some pigs, cows, and horses and eat some yummy BBQ. I also visited with Auntie Uta and my mom's friends Tara and Amy and her baby Natalie. I thought Natalie was very pretty.

Then, we went and spent the night with Grandpa John and Grandma Sally. We went out for a steak dinner and I flirted with a lot of people in the restaurant. The next day we visited with dad's classmates from business school, Lou, and his wife Jenna and another b-school friend, Matt. I got to play with Lou and Jenna's daughter, Arden. I can't wait to go back for her birthday party next month - she is very cute :)

Click here for pictures of all my adventures

No comments: