Well, I have been remiss in posting here for awhile. I must admit that I do a lot of posting on Facebook, but I still think the blog is a great way to catalog all of our journeys and it looks a heck of a lot nicer, too.
The winter came in slowly and we were lucky enough to have just enough of a cold snap that we REALLY appreciated our trip to Barbados over Thanksgiving. It truly was the epitome of a relaxing vacation; we rented a condo on the west side of Barbados near the Sandy Hill golf area. The pool was not at all busy, so the boys could play and we could sit and relax and just watch them - at another resort that might not have been the case. The beaches in Barbados are indeed some of the most beautiful in the world I would say - but I guess I will have to get that trip to Fiji before I can say that 100% ;) Steve especially enjoyed Barbados as they make some very fine rum and he even had a bottle engraved with our family name on it! Apparently they will refill this on our return trip!
Christmas was a very special time in our house this year. We got together with most of my side of the family and really enjoyed having Steve's sister, Cathy, here with us for the week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment