Off we go!

Off we go!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Summer Summer


Ah yes, we have finally hit summer in New England complete with high humidity and AC but also with blueberry picking, splashing in the pool, and just lazy days enjoying each other. We started July by finishing off Clayton's basketball program, Smart Start Basketball. He got a lot out of it - learning how to bounce-pass and shoot! We (and the rest of the class of 3-4s) are still working on dribbling :)

There are a couple of pics of our trip to CA here - these pics are actually all from my iPhone since I lost our camera charger in CA. After that, you'll see some pics of our good friends Omer, Rachel, Eli, and Sam's visit here to CT. We went blueberry picking (or eating if you're Clayton). I also had the honor of being asked to be in my good friend Uta's wedding in September! Her shower was a couple weekends ago and it was so wonderful! I think we all had a really fabulous time and we can't wait for the wedding!!!

Last weekend we went camping with some good friends and had a blast roughing it! It was my first time camping (!) but the campground reminded me of something from Dirty Dancing, so it was not too bad! We enjoyed mini-golf, a hayride, the beach, and canoeing (I am sure I am missing something here). During the week we drove up to the Eric Carle Museum in Massachusetts. Clayton LOVED it. He kept saying how much he loves Eric Carle! I think the pictures back that up well - our little bookworm :)

Finally we celebrated Clayton's friend Andrew's 3rd birthday here today. The swingset was a major hit as was the slip and slide. We made some awesome tie-dye t-shirts!

Enjoy the slideshow and CLICK HERE for a direct link to the pics

No comments: