Off we go!

Off we go!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Daddy Calls Me "Mobility Boy"




This month I have gone from "creeping" to crawling and all of a sudden, it's a lot harder for mom to take so many pictures! So, this posting is a compilation of a month's worth of fun! Because of all my new found mobility, diaper changes have become a real challenge, too, and my changing mat is definitely on the floor these days! On my 7 month birthday, I celebrated by pulling myself up on the sofa and my mom's big exercise ball (while she sat on it!) The day before, I got my first tooth - the lower right one.

As usual, we've been out and about - we still go to yoga each week and I enjoy relaxing since I am always so active! You'll see a couple of pictures of me at yoga in the slideshow. We also went to the Naval Academy for a football game and saw some of our Sloanie friends, Terisa (who is about to have a baby herself!) and Mark, Carrie and Phong (who just had a baby - Maia - congratulations!) On the way there, we visited with Auntie Stacy and Enzo and Dave - Stacy is pregnant too and my daddy hopes it's not in the water! We also celebrated our friends' Wes and Paige's wedding in Annapolis and traveled to UCONN to see some animals at the barns and get some homemade ice cream from the Dairy Barn ( I played in the grass)!

I can now officially sit by myself with no help and my newest favorite activity is picking blades of grass - ah the life....

Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: