Off we go!

Off we go!

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Two Months Old! *smile*


Today I am officially two months old. I have my first shots this week, so wish me luck! In other news, I have done a lot of smiling this week (life is good, afterall) and I also met up with mommy's friend Lucinda and her baby Megan. We also had lunch with Uncle Morrie from London and his girlfriend, Natalie. We ate at Cambridge 1 in Cambridge, of course. They have good pizza!

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I hope to get outside much more. I love staring out the window and can't wait to spend lots of time outside! Maybe I'll even make it to New York to visit Rachel and Omer (they gave me this cool shirt).

Click here for this week's pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see a little NYC representation! Adorable pics! Clayton is getting so big! He is such a cutie. Omer and I can't wait to meet him-hopefully sometime soon.