Off we go!

Off we go!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Fun Week


This week has been very fun and busy! It started when mom took me back to Boston for my 1 month checkup. I'm looking good and feeling fabulous :) Then, my Auntie Stacy came all the way from New Jersey just to meet me! She is a great cuddler and she and my mom enjoyed catching up while I did a lot of sleeping! After she left, we went back to Boston to get our taxes done. Too bad I can't be deducted this year, but I still had fun at the appointment.

Here are some pictures of all this excitement

1 comment:

Ellen S. said...

Wow, Clayton, you are growing so fast and developing quite the sense of humor. Your pictures and comments put a big smile on my face. good luck developing those neck muscles!